The Austrian Federal Government has announced the 2-G regulation for the hotel and gastronomy branch from 8.11.2021.
What does this mean in concrete terms?
- 2 G = VACCINATED OR GENESEE (up to a maximum of 6 months after the disease. Proof of neutralising antibodies is not valid.
- During the transitional period until 8.12.2021, the 1st vaccination combined with a PCR test also counts as 2 G proof.
- Guests who are VACCINATED or GENESEE and can provide the corresponding valid proofs, there are NO CHANGES! The proofs must be presented at the check-in.
- Guests who do not meet the 2-G status may no longer be accommodated in this case. This applies to adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Germany has placed Austria on the high-risk list, starting on Sunday 14.11.2021. This does not have any consequences for IMMIGRANTS & GENESENES. Please note the mandatory entry registration www.einreiseanmeldung.de