Innsbruck is not only a city, but much more and enjoys the reputation of fulfilling all wishes: Sightseeing, hustle and bustle, bars & restaurants and all this right on the doorstep.
Up by train and experience pure mountain happiness! Which is probably not possible in any other city, for a unique experience. Directly from the city, everyone can reach their summit victory here within a short time - and without long walking times.
6 things, for your bucket list in Innsbruck
- with the idyllic Stubaitalbahn to Mutters and
Explore the Innsbruck Almenweg
- Family hike on the Rangger Köpfl
- Pure mountain panorama in the Axamer Lizum and
fantastic views of the distinctive Tyrolean mountain world
- Summit victory for families in Kühtai - with the mountain railway and
via the Höhen-Panoramaweg to the Finstertaler reservoir
- Summer, sun, mountains - and the city with the Innsbruck Card Light
21 attractions and sights plus two mountain railways included
- A relaxed walk through the imperial
Hofgarten & Chill-out on the hotel terrace